Ashford’s Growth - The Super Six
The Super Six follows in the footsteps of what The Big 8 has show we can do with Ashford's potential. The projects are all within Ashford Borough Council's corporate plan to drive Ashford to be Kent's number one business location.
With Ashford's location hosting many benefits, more and more ambitious projects are being put forward for the council's support.
- 38 minutes from London
- Easy access to mainland Europe
- Paris less than 2 hours by Eurostar*
- Two motorway junctions onto M20, and new junction 10a opening at the end of 2019
- Average house price in Ashford £288,00 compared to £318,700 elsewhere in south east
- Second fastest growing population in Kent, increasing by +22.2% in past 15 years
The projects included in the Super Six include:
- Project Green
- Ashford College - Phase 2
- Town Center Reset
- Newtown Works
- South Ashford Garden Community
Everything you need to know on these, can be found on Ashfordfor's website.